The button shown in blue is the 3D printed ABS plastic version of this button. The Aluminum button material is ordered and we should have the buttons complete by the week of Dec. 17th. Leaving only the wire to complete.
Below is the squeezer with all of the individual parts, both in assemblies, and alone. The piston plug and swivel alone contain 11 individual pieces, but doing it this way provides an unlimited degree of freedom. Compression ram has a universal joint (Numatx design) and is threaded with our trademark 32 pitch thread. This means changing from a -4 length rivet to -4.5 is a simple half turn counterclockwise, no measuring involved.
The intensifier section. We are packaging the Numatx intensifier inside a tool box. This will provide a place to store the entire system, allow for protection so the intensifier can be dragged around the floor while in use, and house the necessary enclosure for battery, wiring, charger, air solenoids, and connections.
We have designed and manufactured the Aluminum pneumatic airline connection plate, and the Aluminum slotted hydraulic hose exit plate (also housing foot and hand switch jacks, and charging jack). We have parts on the shelf for the boxes, batteries, solenoids, air fittings, and charger.
Designed is the intensifier base plate, material is in house, and we expect to have finished by the end of this week (Dec. 14th). We are in need of more intensifiers from Numatx to complete.
Yet to design:
- Hold down bracket for the intensifier.
- Hold down bracket for solenoids.
- Charging circuit and circuit board.
- Platform to cover controls in bottom and allow for shelf for storing hydraulic hose when system is not in use.
- Custom foam insert for top tray to store and protect C-Head, Pull Rivet Head, and Foot Control Switch.
- Switch operated Pull Riveter Attachment (design underway)